Adding Fractions with Like Denominators Math Distance Learning Google Classroom
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Google Classroom for 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade Math
Adding fractions with like denominators can be used as morning work, bell work, homework, centers, daily skills practice or as a distance learning (elearning).
Includes 20 slides with 4 fraction equations to solve. Students will drag and drop to finish equations, follow the number line to solve fraction addition problems and type in their answers. This set includes over 76 questions for adding fractions with like denominators.
This document is for a paperless classroom and will work with laptops or iPads. If you don't have access to Google Classroom, you can still use it as a PowerPoint presentation or print as a paper lesson. It works great for distance learning, e-learning, and technology practice.
What you need:
1. Internet access and a Google account.
2. A device to present the information to your students or individual devices and Google Classroom.
How the Process Works:
1. Purchase the digital lesson.
2. When prompted, click to “Copy to My Drive” or "Add to My Drive". This will automatically make a copy of the editable product that you purchased and add it to your Google Drive.
3. Move the file the drive folder of your choice, or share it with your students via Google Classroom.
Looking for other math practice:
Thank you for taking the time to check out my store. If you have questions or would like a variation, please email me :)
----------This product is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD.---------
Want to earn free products on TPT and make a teacher-author’s day?
Feedback means a lot to sellers on TPT - we want to hear how useful our products are in your classroom and what needs we can fulfill. Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TPT credit for every dollar spent on TPT. These credits can be used to purchase future items. Log in, go to "My Purchases" and click on the "Provide Feedback" link next to each product - it's that easy!