Adding Fractions with Like & Unlike Denominators Digital Pixel Art
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- Engage your students year-round with these 70 pixel art activities. This digital pixel art mystery picture BUNDLE covers a wide variety of 6th grade math topics, including ratios, unit rates, percents, decimals, fractions, expressions, one step equations, graphing and distance on coordinate planes,Price $69.99Original Price $138.66Save $68.67
- This BUNDLE contains 51 fall themed pixel art activities, great for Thanksgiving, Fall, Halloween and more as students practice a wide variety of 6-8th grade math topics. Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, and more!Each pixel art activity is a self-checking Google Sheet. Students prPrice $50.38Original Price $100.75Save $50.37
- This BUNDLE includes two products with a total of 4 pixel art with a total of 48 problems on adding and subtracting fractions with like denominators and unlike denominators. All pixel arts are self-checking Google Sheets, themed after Halloween, Fall, and Thanksgiving. It's great as sub plan, reviewPrice $5.99Original Price $7.98Save $1.99
- This BUNDLE includes 8 pixel art activities on adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing fractions with various levels of difficulty. All pixel arts are self-checking Google Sheets, themed after Halloween, Fall, and Thanksgiving. The images are versatile, so it can really be used at any time inPrice $11.97Original Price $15.96Save $3.99
- This 6th - 8th Grade pixel art MEGA-BUNDLE contains 83 pixel art activities, variety of images are great for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Fall, Halloween and more as students practice a wide range of 6-8th grade math topics. Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, and more!Each pixel art actPrice $81.30Original Price $162.60Save $81.30
Engage your students with this Fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving themed pixel art activities to practice adding fractions with like denominators and unlike denominators. This product contains two pixel arts, each is a self-checking Google Sheet - especially great for Fall, Thanksgiving, and Halloween. However, the image is versatile enough that it may be used at any time in the school year. It's great as sub plan, review lesson, or independent practice!
Two optional PDF worksheets are also included for students to easily show work on paper prior to inputting their answers into Google Sheets.
Students practice a series of problems, and get immediate feedback as they go. Correct answers turn green and incorrect answers stay red. As students type in correct answers, a mystery picture appears. The Google Sheets are all self checking & digital, so it can easily be assigned through Google Classroom or any online learning platform.
There's no prep required. This is great for virtual or in person learning!
There are 2 pixel art Google Sheets, with 24 problems total, along with optional printed worksheets (to show work), an answer key, and directions for reference:
- Google Sheet #1 (12 problems): Adding Fractions with Like Denominators
- Google Sheet #2 (12 problems): Adding Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Answer Key (PDF)
- Optional PDF Worksheet (work space for students to show work)
You can assign the Google Sheets separately or both at once depending on your preferences and skills that your students are working on.
More pixel art...
- Fractions All Operations Pixel Art BUNDLE
- Adding & Subtracting Fractions BUNDLE
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions BUNDLE
- Subtracting Fractions
- Multiplying Fractions
- Dividing Fractions
- Ratios and Rates Pixel Art
- Evaluate Expressions - Numerical and Algebraic Pixel Art
Save $$ by purchasing a BUNDLE!
Want to purchase pixel art bundle for a whole grade level? Save over 40% of the original price when you purchase these bundle!
Before you go…
- Please leave a review. TPT gives you credit for reviewing paid products that you can use for future TPT purchases. Thanks!
- Stay updated. Follow the store to stay updated on new activities and freebies!
- Join the community. Join us on Instagram and Pinterest for ideas and highlights.
Each purchased license is for use in a single classroom. If you’d like to share with other teachers, please buy additional licenses. Thanks!