This math station contains 15 total problems in a math station game for students to practice fraction addition. Students will add fractions with like denominators and have to convert improper fractions to mixed numbers. The visual model helps students understand that when fractions are added the whole doesn't change.
Students could use this activity during guided math or you could use it as an activity for quick finishers. Also included are a direction sheet, answer sheet and a worksheet for the game.
• The activity can be printed double sided with the problem on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing in color and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
I always get a cheer when these activities come out, definite class favorites!
If you like this product, you might be interested in
Factors and Multiples Math Center Activity
Distributive Property Multiplication Match
Fill in the Factors Math Center Activity
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)