ADDING LIKE DENOMINATORS - FREE!!
I'm offering you this worksheet FREE in the hopes you'll like how it's made and will check out some of my other items. SEE BELOW!
As for this one: the "twist" to this worksheet is that the examples are written all out IN WORDS, not numbers to make your students "think" a little more.
Students must first READ the fractions correctly, they then must WRITE them correctly and them SOLVE them correctly (hopefully!).
Your download of 2 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* HERE ARE SOME OF MY OTHER ITEMS - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- Fractions Review & Reinforcement
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- ADDING LIKE DENOMINATORS CHALLENGE!
A VERY DIFFERENT type of worksheet, but they’ll enjoy doing it! NOT for the beginner!
14 examples in all will challenge their ability to add fractions with common denominators. Fun with Fractions!
- POWERPOINT "FRACTIONS ARE FUN"
- Designed as a whole-class lesson this powerpoint gets students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner!
- FACTORS POWERPOINT WITH MULTIPLES
- 58 slide Powerpoint program all on factors and multiples! Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. 4 separate sections on factors and multiples. Will keep students engaged and thinking!
- BASIC GEOMETRY
– 3 full worksheets all on angles, triangles, polygons, vertices and more. NOT for the beginner. These 3 pages will make your students “think”.
- ROUNDING DECIMALS PLUS!
- 54 examples in all to round PLUS 12 EXTRA examples using and > comparing decimals with one another. Rounding is up to hundred thousandths. Plenty of great practice and reinforcement.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!