Adding with missing addends (unknown numbers) is a hard concept. These practice pages will let students practice adding with missing numbers or addends by dragging and dropping the numbers to rearrange the equation and then solving the problem.
The will also practice rewriting the problem as a subtractions problem. Story problems have also been added so students can see the relationship between missing addends and equations.
Use this on an interactive whiteboard or in Google Classroom (iPads and laptops).
20 slides/practice problems
What you need:
1. Internet access and a Google account.
2. A device to present the information to your students or individual devices and Google Classroom.
How the Process Works:
1. Purchase the digital lesson.
2. When prompted, click to “Copy to My Drive” or "Add to My Drive". This will automatically make a copy of the editable product that you purchased and add it to your Google Drive.
3. Move the file the drive folder of your choice, or share it with your students via Google Classroom.
Other items to check out:
Thank you for taking the time to check out my store. If you have questions or would like a variation, please email me :)
----------This product is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD.---------
Want to earn free products on TPT and make a teacher-author’s day?
Feedback means a lot to sellers on TPT - we want to hear how useful our products are in your classroom and what needs we can fulfill. Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TPT credit for every dollar spent on TPT. These credits can be used to purchase future items. Log in, go to "My Purchases" and click on the "Provide Feedback" link next to each product - it's that easy!