This set of 32 self-checking, mixed number addition poke cards is for students that are reviewing fractions. These task cards allow students to apply their understanding of mixed numbers addition, independently. Kids can work out problems and self-check while you work with others. Review the skills independently of each other or together. For grades 4, 5, or 6. Makes a quick and easy math center for independent practice.
This resource requires some prep time, but once it's done you'll have a resource that will basically run itself.
This resource includes:
• 32 Colorful Self-checking Poke Cards / Task Cards (Includes 4 cards with word problems.)
• Answer Sheet
• Reproducible Student Fill-in Answer Sheet
How to use:
• Print them onto cardstock and laminate for a longer lasting product. Kids can use them in a math center this way.
• Use them as a fun quick check lesson assessment.
• Use them as a review game.
• Use them as a warm-up before a more complex lesson.
• Use them as a substitute activity when you're out.
If you like this resource, you might also like these:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases at my store or any other store on TPT!
Become familiar with your printer settings before printing this product. WASTED INK IS NO FUN!
If you have questions or problems, please contact me through product Q & A so I can help.