This unit provides extra practice and resources for adding on with numbers 0, 1, & 2(addition facts to 12). It includes printables, an interactive notebook page, a game, and an interactive book. Here is what’s included:
Adding On with 0, 1, 2
These resources help students understand number relationships with addends of 0, 1 and 2.
• Adding On Printables w/ Pictures – 3 printables where students practice adding on by looking at a picture, writing an equation fact for the picture and find the sum. The pictures are candy bags with candies, apple trees with apples, and pumpkins with pumpkin seeds.
• Adding On Printables – Circle the Greater Addend – 2 printables where students practice adding on by circling the greater addend and then count on to solve.
• Adding On Printables w/ Number Lines – 2 printables where students practice adding on using a number line.
• Interactive Notebook Page – Counting On – students cut out and glue eyes on the monsters and write an equation for each monster, then find the sum.
• Adding On Monsters Game – a game where students randomly select 2 monster themed cards, then use the cards to write an equation on the recording sheet and solve.
• Monsters in the Closet Interactive Book – a book where students glue a door on each page, then write and solve and equation using the number on the door and the number of monsters inside. The closet doors open for students to write the sum in the closet.
Please download a free preview to see all that is included. Feel free to email me with any questions!
Over the 1st Grade Rainbow
You may also like:
Doubles – Facts to 20
Making 10 to Add – Facts to 20
Five and Ten Relationships