We all know students are drawn to technology! This fun resource will allow your students to practice ADDING & SUBTRACTING UP TO BOTH 10 & 20 WITH NUMBER BONDS on Google Slides. This is a perfect way to engage your students, assess their understanding and do it all PAPERLESS! If you school is going 1:1, this will be a perfect addition with activities you can use in your own classroom.
In this product you will receive 8 different assignments that you can share with your students. They will add and subtract to 10 and then to 20.
Here is a list of the assignments:
• Addition to 10 with number bonds 36 slides
• Subtraction to 10 with number bonds 36 slides
• Addition & Subtraction to 10 MIXED Set A 35 slides
• Addition & Subtraction to 10 MIXED Set B 38 slides
• Addition to 20 with number bonds 28 slides
• Subtraction to 20 with number bonds 28 slides
• Addition & Subtraction to 20 MIXED Set A 28 slides
• Addition & Subtraction to 20 MIXED Set B 28 slides
I use these during my math rotations. The students are given the assignment in Google Classroom. When they get to this rotation, they simply open it up and begin working. When they are finished, they turn it in digitally.
You could also project these activities on an Interactive Board as well to complete with the whole class. These activities work on drag and drop, there is no typing required.
What is so great about this product!
• It is NO PREP
• It is PAPERLESS
• On Google, their work SAVES AUTOMATICALLY
• Technology = ENGAGING
• Can practice ANYWHERE
• Students are working independently on their individual file
• You can DIFFERENTIATE by sending different assignments to individual students.
• You are working on MATH STANDARDS & TECHNOLOGY STANDARDS
• Students LOVE it!
CHECK OUT ALL OF MY GOOGLE DIGITAL RESOURCES!
Place Value More & Less by 1,10, & 100
Adding & Subtracting with Number Bonds
Time to the Hour & Half-Hour
This resource is in Google Slides format. You will NEED TO HAVE ACCESS to GOOGLE SLIDES to use this resource. It is also helpful to have GOOGLE CLASSROOM but not necessary. It will help you easily send the activities to your students.
Please note: I am not affiliated or associated with Google, nor do they endorse this resource.