This is an internet based activity. It is paperless and self grading. Great for 1:1 classrooms. Can also be used in a center or with an interactive whiteboard. Students get instant feedback after each question. Boom Cards™ play on any digital device with an internet connection, Hosted by Boom Learning℠. Try a free Boom Cards deck. Chromebook Compatible. Can be used for virtual learning.
- One deck with 20 cards compatible with the Boom Learning℠ System.
- Adding and Subtracting decimals
✅ To use this digital resource, you will need:
- a computer, laptop, tablet, iPad or Chromebook
- an internet connection
- an internet browser or the free BOOM app (Android, iPad, and Kindle Fire.)
- a free Teacher BOOM account is needed to assign "Fast Pins"
- For additional assignment options (grade reports, hiding cards, custom play settings) you'll need a premium account.
⭐Contact me with any questions Simonesmath@gmail.com⭐
❤️Check out my other Boom Cards❤️
►What are Boom Cards?
A highly motivating, self paced, self grading, internet based activity. Boom Cards live in the cloud.
►Two Options for students to use Boom Cards
- Fast Play: (Free teacher account required) Teacher generates a pin code. Students enter the pin at boomlearning.com. Students do not need an account. No data reporting.
- Assign the Deck: (Paid teacher account required) After setting up classes and student accounts, you can assign decks. Students must log into an account. This will collect data and save student progress in the deck.
►Which Devices are Compatible?
Boom Cards™ play on most modern browsers, Android, iPad, and Kindle Fire. They are Chromebook compatible. Not sure your browser is modern enough? Try a free Boom Cards deck first.
►Saving Student Data:
Boom Learning also has premium accounts. Premium accounts offer advanced assignment tools, individual and whole class performance tracking, and more.
►TPT and Boom Learning:
You will download a PDF with a link to activate the Boom Cards. When you redeem your purchase, Boom Learning will ask you to create a free account if you do not already have one. After you activate your cards, they will live in the library of your Boom Learning teacher account.
If you are a new Boom Learning customer, when you redeem your Boom Cards purchase you get 90-day free trial of a premium account. When your trial ends, you can renew or move to a free account. Free accounts use Boom Cards with Fast Play pins. Free accounts do not save student data.
Simone's Math Resources