Are you looking to add some fun to your adding and subtracting decimals lessons?This board game set offers an easy way for students to practice and have fun while doing it. The game set includes a printable AND digital option.
The object of the game is to have the most money at the end of the game. It sounds easy, but the game has an element of chance. Students choose their number cards, form their decimal, and then spin to determine whether they will splurge (subtract) or save (add). There is also a bonus digital version of the game. It requires Google Slides. Video directions for students are included on the slide.
- Game board - Color and black and white
- Number cards
- Recording sheets
- Link to the digital game board
- Spinner - with student directions or separate
Materials Needed to Play:
- Game board
- Number Cards
- Paper clip (not included)
You may also like:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it (or the resource icon on the Credits page of my resource) and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the resource. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I would love to hear your feedback because it helps me determine which resources you value so that I can create more. ☺