If you're looking for a Christmas activity that will help your students practice adding decimals or subtracting decimals, this is the perfect holiday activity for you! It includes both printable and digital versions so that no matter where you are teaching, you can use it!
Check out the preview to learn more!
How it works:
In this activity, students first complete the math in the strips. Then they cut the strips out (color if desired) and arrange the strips in order from least to greatest based on the answer. When they are finished, they should have a holiday image. The title on the worksheet gives a hint.
This resource covers the following concepts:
- adding decimals up to the hundredths place
- subtracting decimals up to the hundredths place
- mixed math pages (adding & subtracting on one page) up to the hundredths
- adding decimals up to the thousandths place
- subtracting decimals up to the thousandths place
- a mix of adding and subtracting decimals up to the thousandths place
- ordering decimals from smallest to largest
This resource includes:
- two separate practices - up to hundredths and up to thousandths
- color and b/w version (for lamination and reuse or each student)
- a printable and digital version
- an answer key page
Other Great Resources That You May Like:
- Adding & Subtracting Decimals Math Workshop Unit
- Adding & Subtracting Decimals Riddle Reveal Boom Cards
If you see ANYTHING that needs modifying, or if you have any questions, please contact me via the Q&A so I can help you. I take my product creation and your satisfaction very seriously! Thanks!
It's very important to me that you provide feedback so that I may improve and create products you will use and love! Please consider leaving detailed feedback. Additionally, each time you provide feedback, you earn TpT credits. These can be taken off purchases so you can get items free!