This bundle has five activities to help children practice adding and subtracting decimals to the hundredths using base ten blocks.
1. Game - This no-prep game has children moving around the game board, adding and subtracting decimals using base ten blocks.
2. File Folder Activity - Practice adding and subtracting with this file folder activity. Children draw six number cards, create an expression, and then solve using their base ten blocks.
3. Task Cards - There are 20 task cards with base ten blocks are drawn on them. The children color in and cross of the base then blocks to help them solve the problems. There are step by step instructions with pictures to show you how to use these while subtracting decimals.
4. Cut and Paste - Get three cut and paste activities for extra practice in a fun way.
5. Written Response - There are two written response where the students must determine if a student has given the correct answer and explain why or why not. They must prove their response with a base ten block model.