- Get your students moving and learning with this fun 4th grade poetry egg hunt! This class favorite has students interacting with poetry and figurative language review questions. Hide the mini task cards inside plastic Easter eggs, hide the eggs (inside or out), and watch your students LOVE learning
- Get your students moving and learning with this fun 4th grade adding and subtracting fractions EGG HUNT! Hide the mini task cards inside plastic Easter eggs, hide the eggs, and watch your students LOVE learning and reviewing fractions. This class favorite has students interacting with equivalent fra
Get your students moving and learning with these fun egg hunts!
- 60 Review Cards
- Poetry (elements, vocabulary, figurative language)
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Finding Equivalent Fractions
Students LOVE hunting around your room, the school, or around the playground for hidden eggs. Inside the hidden eggs they'll solve meaningful and engaging math and poetry problems.
This bundle combines 14 crucial skills for 4th, 5th, and advanced 3rd graders.
- Finding equivalent fractions
- Determining if two given fractions are equivalent (visual and numeric)
- Adding and subtracting fractions with like denominators
- Adding and subtracting fractions with unlike denominators
- Rhyming Pattern
- Point of View
-60 Task Cards, (both numeric and visual for the fractions)
-Student Answer Sheets
**Students should be able to find a common denominator to solve some of the addition and subtraction problems.
This resource also makes a great reading poetry or math center. Simply place the eggs in a basket for students to solve during rotations instead of hiding them. If you're looking to adapt this for worksheets you can print the resource and place it into page protectors. Students can use dry erase markers to solve. Use this as an assessment to wrap up your poetry or fraction unit or even a poetry or fraction game to check how your students are doing. They also can be used in a small group setting to teach a poetry lesson. Hook your students by starting your math lesson by passing out eggs to a few students. Have each student read it aloud for the group to solve!
I hope your students love this as much as mine do!
(4th Grade Fractions PDF, 4th Grade Poetry PDF)
To see each product individually click below: