Adding and subtracting fractions on diagrams worksheets (4 levels of difficulty)
This is a zipped folder containing a PDF version and an editable
version of the adding and subtracting fractions using circular diagrams worksheets described below:
- Lower ability – add and subtract fractions (up to eighths).
- Middle ability – add and subtract fractions (up to tenths).
- Higher ability – as middle ability, but with improper fractions.
- G+T – as middle ability but with fractions with different denominators.
Get this product in a significantly discounted Fractions Worksheets Bundle
Alternatively in our TPT store you will find a product that contains the above, as well as:
- a more detailed 2-page lesson plan (suitable for trainees)
- a less detailed 1-page lesson
- an adding and subtracting fractions PowerPoint
You can find more Math lesson plans, worksheets and other teaching resources in the Save Teachers’ Sundays TpT store