Also included in
- This bundle of seven mazes (and seven bonus mini mazes) will help your students practice integer operations with a dash of fun!If you are not sure if you will like this resource, try the free Adding and Subtracting Integers 4 by 5 Maze first. If you choose to purchase this resource, this puzzle wil$14.99$19.75Save $4.76
- Are you covering adding and subtracting integers in your 6th, 7th, or 8th grade math class?Try these mazes in your classroom to reinforce your student's adding and subtracting integers skills. Your class will be more engaged than they would be doing a traditional worksheet.CONTENTS:Adding Integers$7.99$10.00Save $2.01
- This bundle includes 34 mazes in total - 17 large mazes and 17 half-page mazes.Adding and Subtracting Integers 4 by 5 MazeAdding and Subtracting Integers Maze + Bonus Mini MazeAdding Integers Maze + Bonus Mini MazeSubtracting Integers Maze + Bonus Mini MazeMultiplying and Dividing Integers Maze + Bo$29.99$53.00Save $23.01
- Are you covering adding and subtracting integers in your 6th, 7th, or 8th grade math class?Change things up from the usual boring worksheets and try a math maze, puzzle, task cards, or stations!This bundle also includes an adding and subtracting integers quiz with two versions + a blank template.Inc$9.99$18.48Save $8.49
Are you working on adding and subtracting integers in your class?
Use this activity to reinforce your student’s learning after being taught how to add and subtract integers.
My mazes are more fun than a boring worksheet!
Students will add or subtract the integers to move through the maze.
A spacious worksheet is provided for them to show work.
But that's not all... There is also a bonus mini-maze that you can use to show the students how to work the maze and/or give them to solve.
It is the perfect size for a composition book (half sheet of paper), so it would be a great addition to your interactive math notebook.
- Maze 7 by 5– Student Worksheet (27 problems must be completed to get through maze)
- Mini Maze – 3 by 5 – Student worksheet and answer key (7 problems must be completed to get through the maze)
- Student Worksheet with Workspace (34 problems total)
- Answer keys for maze & worksheet
Print a blank maze.
Encourage early finishers to create their own maze.
If it is good, you can use it next week!
Before you buy, note that this product is a part of my Adding and Subtracting Integers - 3 Mazes + 3 Bonus Mini Mazes Product