Also included in
- Looking to add variety to your classroom? These middle school math stations are just what you need for your students to develop a deep understanding of mathematics. Includes stations in the topics of number systems, expressions, equations, functions, ratios, proportional relationships, probability$65.00$94.00Save $29.00
- Let your students practice adding and subtracting integers, as well as multiplying and dividing integers with this integer bundle. This includes two task card sets and two math stations The math stations are developed so students will critically think about integers, and supplement the teaching$9.00$12.00Save $3.00
- These 7th grade math stations are just what you need to help your students develop a deep understanding of mathematics. There are at least four stations in each set. The focus of these stations is for students to discover and apply mathematical principles. Your 7th grade math students will dive i$16.00$20.00Save $4.00
- Looking to save time, money and sanity? Then this 7th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 7th grade common core math standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as: task cards, stations, mystery pictur$250.00$403.00Save $153.00
- This rational numbers operations bundle is just what you need to help your students make sense of adding and subtracting integers, multiplying and dividing integers and rational number operations. The in-depth guided notes will help teach the material, then supplement with some fun activities, and f$45.00$68.50Save $23.50
- These 7th grade math stations are just what you need to help your students develop a deep understanding of mathematics. There are at least four stations in each set. The focus of these stations is for students to discover and apply mathematical principles. The students will delve into the mathema$33.00$44.00Save $11.00
These integers math stations are perfect to engage students in analyzing integers. Students will develop a deep understanding of adding and subtracting integers after completing these math stations.
Includes the Following Stations:
- Adding Integers with a Number Line: students will write integer problems given a problem modeled on a number line.
- Rewriting Subtraction into Addition: Students will rewrite subtraction problems into addition problems.
- Modeling Addition on a Number Line: Given integer addition problems, students will solve using a number line.
- Integers in Action: Students will solve and write integer story problems.
These would also be great to use as homework, group work or assessments.
Other Integers Products
New Products 30% for 24 Hours
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math