This game will have your students cheering for more while they are practicing their addition and subtraction of integers facts. There are 3 games in this product so you can practice addition separately, subtraction separately, or practice addition and subtraction together. No one is out so everyone will be involved in the game at all times. You will need some way to project this game via SMART board, Promethium, Computer, Screen or Whiteboard.
• Bank it game with addition of integers (121 slides)
• Bank it game with subtraction of integers (121 slides)
• Bank it game with addition and subtraction of integers together (241 slides)
Here is what you will need...
• students split up into two groups~ THEY DO NOT NEED TO BE EVEN
• one student to be the banker.
• pretend money (use what is provided or use what you already have from a math kit) OR a way to keep score.
• 2 banks (provided) (if you are keeping score another way you will not need these)
• a way to project the questions
How to play...
• 2 students in the front of the line will begin the game.
• the teacher will show the first screen.
• the first to answer wins and gets paid by the banker or gets a point
• both students move to the end of the line
• if a student answers incorrectly, the other team earns money from the banker or a point
• questions may vary in amount based on difficulty
• when the slides are completed, the team counts their money or adds up their points
• the team with the most money in the bank at the end, wins.
If you like this product, you may also like the following:
Adding and Subtracting Integers using Google Drive
Addition and Subtraction of Integers