This product is designed to help your students practice Adding and Subtracting polynomials. Students will be given 12 addition/subtraction problems to solve. There will be three problems per row. Two of the answers will be identical and one answer will be the ODD MAN OUT. If students do not get two matching answers per row, they will need to go back and redo their work. This is an easy to grade activity because students will need to shade in the Odd Man Out. This allows you to do a quick visual check to ensure that students are understanding the concept. This activity can be used as homework, guided practice, partner practice, centers, etc.
You might also be interested in:
• Classifying Polynomials Quick Color
• Domain and Range of Graphs Error Analysis
• Exponential Growth & Decay Puzzle
• Exponent Rules Error Analysis
• Factor by Grouping Puzzle
• Factoring Trinomials Odd Man Out
• Polynomial Operations Puzzle
• Quadratic Word Problems Scavenger Hunt
• Systems of Equations (All Methods) Odd Man Out
• Systems of Linear Inequalities Word Problems Puzzle
• The Discriminant Quick Color (Quadratic Equations)
Be the first to know about the newest products and promotions. Follow Math is FUNtastic
by clicking the green star above!
©️Math is FUNtastic 2018
This purchase is for one teacher only. Additional licenses are available at a discounted price.