This math activity station has 30 problems for students to add and subtract within 1000. Some problems require regrouping and the problems are mixed up so that the variable is in different places within the problem. Students will need to use inverse operations to solve the problems.
This activity is included in the Adding and Subtracting within 1000 Bundle
Can be used by small group, partners, or individual students. Great practice activity for those fast finishers as well!
Pre-mixed up 30 adding and subtracting problem puzzle
Interactive Notebook page
• Use the included interactive notebook page as a notebook activity that your students will love!
• Adding and subtracting puzzle pieces come pre-mixed up so that students can cut them out and not have prior knowledge of the answers.
• The adding and subtracting puzzle can be printed double sided with the puzzle on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
The individual triangles form a self checking hexagon shape once all the problems are solved.
I always get a cheer when these come out, definite class favorites! Students LOVE the puzzle aspect of this adding and subtracting math center.
If you like this product, you might be interested in
Addition Math Center, 4 digit
Decimals, Adding and Subtracting Math Center
Subtraction Math Center, 4 digit
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating
and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)