Add a little "PUMPKIN SPICE to your fall math and literacy stations with this fun filled packet of games, books, and activities. You have been provided with a variety of "hands on" learning that allow students to interact with important concepts that need to be reinforced during the fall season. Many of these stations encourage a collaborative model and allow children to review Common Core standards independently with suggestions for differentiation and possible scaffolding. I have used them in my classroom and the children are having a blast!
Students are held accountable for their learning with various response sheets or strip books to record their answers.
This packet contains both math and literacy work with science concepts carefully integrated.
Add a little PUMPKIN SPICE with these activities:
1. Alphabet Roll and Color Games
2. Pumpkin Letters on a Vine (alphabet sequencing in a
3. Pocket Chart Retelling Cards with a matching picture bracelet
(pumpkin life cycle sequencing work)
4. Parts of a pumpkin: cut and paste labeling with scaffold
5. Grow Little Pumpkin:life cycle emergent reader
6. Patching Up Pumpkin Sentences cut and paste sentence with
simple sight words
7. Pumpkin, Pumpkin On a Vine: Sight Word Game for Pocket
8. Pumpkin Bingo Blast: academic vocabulary/ science concepts
9.Candy Corn Counting Treats: working with 10 frames
10. Pumpkin Seed Math: counting groups of pumpkin seeds
11. What Do We See In the Pumpkin: emergent math reader with
12. Counting In the Fall: Count and clip activities with recording
I hope this is something you can use right now. I will provide pictures on the blog of children using these materials so stop by and visit www.kindergartencrayons.blogspot.com .