This math activity station has 17 problems for students to add within twenty. Students will love addition with this activity. Some problems require regrouping of the addends. This interactive and motivating puzzle is self checking and really gets students involved in solving the problems!
Can be used by small group, partners, or individual students. Great practice activity for those fast finishers as well!
Pre-mixed up 17 adding problem puzzle
Floor sized puzzle pieces
• Use the giant sized pieces as a floor based activity that your students will love!
• Adding puzzle pieces come pre-mixed up so that students can cut them out and not have prior knowledge of the answers.
• The adding puzzle can be printed double sided with the puzzle on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
The individual squares form a self checking rectangle shape once all the problems are solved.
I always get a cheer when these come out, definite class favorites! Students LOVE the puzzle aspect of this adding math center.
If you like this product, you might be interested in
Adding and Subtracting within 1000
Adding and Subtracting within 1000 Bundle
Adding within 1000
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating
and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)