Ten Addition Quick and Easy Centers and Printables with a Cute Kitten Theme
This resource is part of the larger bundle, Twenty Addition Quick and Easy Centers and Printables - Kittens and Puppies, click here to buy the whole bundle.
It contains the Following Ten Addition Centers
1. Addition Mixed Facts - Kitten Theme - Quick and Easy Centers and Printable
2. Addition Fast Eights - Kitten Theme - Quick and Easy Centers and Printable
3. Addition Fast Nines - Kitten Theme - Quick and Easy Centers and Printables
4.Addition Plus Zero - Kitten Themed - Quick and Easy Centers and Printables
5. Addition Plus Ten - Kitten Themed - Quick and Easy Centers and Printables
6. Addition Plus Two - Kitten Themed - Quick and Easy Centers and Printables
7. Addition Plus One - Kitten Themed - Quick and Easy Centers ∧ Printables
8. Addition Doubles Plus One - Kitten Themed - Quick and Easy Centers
9. Addition Doubles - Kitten Themed - Quick and Easy Center and Printables
10. Addition Make Ten - Kitten Themed - Quick and Easy Center and Printables.
Click on any of the above links for more details.
EACH of the TEN math resources include:
Four center game pages in color
Four center game printable pages in black and white to use as a Make and Take Math Center!
Two MATH CENTER signs, one in color and one in grayscale
Teacher directions and Common core sheet in color and grayscale
SEAT WORK DOESN'T HAVE TO BE BORING! :)
K.OA.2 and K.OA.5, 1.OA.6, 2.OA.2
All Common Core Listed in the Resource for Your Lesson Planning!
I'm Fern Smith from Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas. I've created over 900+ products to help students enjoy learning many basic facts. The rigor involved with Common Core is getting harder and harder for our young children to master. If they don't have a basic understanding of basic skills, we're setting them up to fail. I invite you to please visit my blog and store for many great ideas.
Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas! TPT Store!
Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!
© 2014, Fernley Smith, All Rights Reserved.
Ten Addition Quick and Easy Centers and Printables - Kitten Themed
Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for ONE classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission in writing from the publisher, except by someone writing a review, who may only quote brief parts in a review.
Keywords: Kitten Theme, Addition Mixed Facts Concept, Addition Doubles, Addition Doubles Plus One, Addition Make Ten, Addition Plus Ten, Addition Plus Zero, Addition Plus One, Addition Plus Two, Math Center Game, Seatwork, Math Daily Five, Cat Theme, Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas.
COMMON CORE STANDARD FOR THIS PACKET
K.OA.2 Solve addition and subtraction word problems, and add and subtract within 10, e.g., by using objects or drawings to represent the problem.
K.OA.5 Fluently add and subtract within 5.
1.OA.6 Add and subtract within 20.
2.OA.2 Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental
strategies. By end of second grade know from memory all
sums of two one-digit numbers.