This bundle includes the following to support students in mastering the concepts of addition to 20 and 100 -
1. How Many Make Twenty - Asks students to find number combinations that make 20 (students choose from given numbers)
2. 200 Chart - to be used to aid students in problem solving
3. Roll the Dice - This page prompts students to two dice and choose a card to count on by tens. Students record the addition sentence.
4. Number Cards - Cards are used for the game above
5. Counting on by Tens - This assessment can be used the day the students play the Roll the Dice game.
6. Make a Ten - This game can be used as a warm-up or engagement. Students roll one die and record the number in the first column, then they write the "friendly" number that makes ten.
7. Fishing for 100 - Students are given one number and asked to find the matching number that makes 100. This assessment was used with my Shooting for 100 game that can be found in my TpT store.