This product is part of a bundle - please see link below.
This resource contains 4 sets of 20 task cards relating to addition of 3 one-digit numbers.
Total number of task cards when cut apart: 80
The task cards are color-coded ranging from easy to challenging.
All task cards come with color-coded answer sheets.
Two task cards on each sheet - Just print onto cardstock, laminate and cut apart.
Lovely ready-made resource for your Math Center and independent activities.
- Set 1- 20 Task Cards (yellow)
- Students record the number of dots in the blank boxes and then solve the equation. They can check their answer by counting up all the dots.
- Set 2 - 20 Task Cards (purple)
- Each task card contains a number line. The number lines range from 0-10, 0-20 and 0-30 depending on the sum.
- Set 3 - 20 Task Cards (green)
- Very useful activity for students to reinforce their knowledge of number bonds to 10. Students quickly work out their answers by adding the two numbers that add up to 10 and then count on the third number to solve each sum.
From Task Cards 11 to 20 the equal sign is on the left-hand side of the equation:
___ = 4 + 4 + 5
- Set 4 - 20 Task Cards (pale orange)
- Missing numbers/addends task cards.
The blank squares (missing addends) are in different positions. Students have the option of using the number line to count back from the total, or adding up the two numbers and counting on or any other method they choose to use to arrive at their answers.
Thank you for stopping by my store.
You may be interested in the bundle:
Additon of 3 One Single Digit Equations, Missing Addends, Lesson Plans and Task Cards
Remember you can earn extra TpT points for leaving feedback.