Also included in
- This addition bundle contains addition games, worksheets, digital activities and clip cards for practicing addition facts. The addition activities and games included are great for addition math center stations, activities for fast finishers, fun homework tasks or for supporting students who need a l$13.75$18.50Save $4.75
- Need some math center ideas? Looking for activities to keep math fast finishers engaged and learning? Want some fun homework alternatives? Have some students that need a little extra help with developing fact fluency?Clip cards are perfect for helping your students achieve addition, subtraction, mul$9.00$12.00Save $3.00
Addition clip cards are perfect for helping your students achieve addition fact fluency. This set of addition clip cards includes 110 cards for practicing addition to 20. These addition clip cards are a hands-on learning activity that will get your students motivated and excited to practice addition facts to 20.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING...
- “This worked great for math centers and I was able to differentiate for my students!”
- “I really like the ease of making and using these cards. I love that they can be made self-correcting. Very important to me. Very reasonable price for how much use my students will get out of these.”
- “Perfect for fact fluency center! Thanks!”
- “Clip cards!! Love them! My kids have so much fun checking their work and feel good that they can complete it independently.”
Teachers have successfully used these addition clip cards in math centers / math stations, as an activity for fast finishers and as an independent addition practice task. Math clip cards are also a great activity for supporting students who need a little extra practice in order to develop addition fact fluency.
These activities are recommended for first grade and second grade but may be suitable for students in other year levels. Please download the preview file for a closer look and to determine if this resource is suitable for your students.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
- 110 printable addition clip cards
- a colored version and a black and white version of the cards
- Teachers’ Notes- including instructions for preparing and using the activity in your classroom
- Math centers / math stations
- Fast finishers activities
- Independent work
- Extra addition fact practice
- Minimal prep required- simply print the clip cards, cut them out and they are ready to go.
- Self-Checking- To make the activity into a self-checking activity, simply mark the back of the correct answer on each card with a sticker or a colored dot.
- Differentiation- students can be given the set of clip cards that is most suited to their ability level.
- Color or Black and White- The clip cards are provided in full color and in black and white. You choose how to print! The black and white clip cards look great when printed on colored cardboard, or you might like to print on white and add the color yourself (students love helping out with this!)
MORE ADDITION ACTIVITIES AND GAMES
MORE MATH CLIP CARDS
BUY A BUNDLE AND SAVE
This resource is also available in the following bundles:
- Addition Worksheets, Activities and Games Bundle
- Math Clip Cards Bundle
Save 25% or more when you buy a bundle.
Remember to leave feedback and a rating for this resource to earn credits towards free TpT products! Also, I really love reading your feedback and I use the insights provided by teachers just like you to improve all my resources.
Follow my shop to get updates about new resources and upcoming sales. New products are posted at 50% off for 48 hours only. Click HERE to follow.
I hope that you and your kiddos love using this activity in your classroom. Please reach out with any questions you have about the resource.