Also included in
- Need some math center ideas? Looking for activities to keep math fast finishers engaged and learning? Want some fun homework alternatives? Have some students that need a little extra help with developing addition fact fluency? This bundle of addition activities, worksheets and games is perfect for a$13.00$18.75Save $5.75
- Need some math center ideas? Looking for activities to keep math fast finishers engaged and learning? Want some fun homework alternatives? Have some students that need a little extra help with developing fact fluency?This bundle includes four sets of cut and paste activities that will give your stud$12.00$16.00Save $4.00
This set of hands-on addition activities will get your students practicing addition facts up to 20 while they have fun cutting and pasting.
Your students will practice addition facts up to 20 in three different ways:
- answering addition facts
- sorting addition facts by the answer
- sorting addition facts into true and false
These engaging addition activities will give your students the addition practice they need to develop addition fact fluency. They will be motivated and excited to practice addition facts with these addition cut and paste activities.
You’ll also receive a digital version of each activity. Instead of cutting and pasting, students will complete the activities by dragging moveable pieces (the numbers or facts) to the correct spaces. The digital activities can be assigned using the Easel by TpT Tool.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING...
- “My students LOVE to cut and paste so this was very motivating. Also challenging for them, but because they were enjoying themselves, they persevered!”
- “This is a great resource that kept my students engaged!”
- “This kept my students busy and I like that it incorporates cutting and gluing practice.”
Teachers have successfully used Addition Cut and Paste as a math center station, as an activity for fast finishers and as a fun addition homework task.
These cut and paste activities are also great for supporting students who need a little extra practice in order to develop addition fact fluency.
This set of cut and paste activities is recommended for first grade and second grade but may be suitable for children in other year levels. Please download the preview to determine if this activity is suitable for your students.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- 22 addition cut and paste activity sheets- print in color or in black and white
- A digital version of each activity sheet- instead of cutting and pasting, students will complete the activities by dragging moveable pieces (the numbers or facts) to the correct spaces
- Teachers’ Notes- including instructions for preparing and using the activity in your classroom
- Answer key
This resource can be used digitally in the Easel by TpT Tool! Each page is ready for you to use, but you are able to customize them further if you like. You can access the digital version via your purchases page or the product listing page. More information about using Easel by TpT is available HERE.
- Math centers / math stations
- Fast finishers activities
- Small group or individual work
- Extra addition fact practice
- Fun homework task
- No prep required - simply print the activity sheets and they are ready to go. Students only need scissors and glue to complete the printable activities.
- Assign digitally - use the Easel by TpT Tool to digitally assign these addition activities
- Differentiation - students can be given worksheets that are most suited to their ability level.
- Easy marking- an answer key is included. Use it to help with marking or allow students to check their own work.
MORE ADDITION ACTIVITIES:
MORE CUT AND PASTE ACTIVITIES
BUY A BUNDLE AND SAVE
This resource is also available in the following bundles:
Save 25% or more when you buy a bundle.
Remember to leave feedback and a rating for this resource to earn credits towards free TpT products! Also, I really love reading your feedback and I use the insights provided by teachers just like you to improve all my resources.
Get notified when new resources are posted by clicking the green ★ above to "follow" my shop. New products are posted at 50% off for 48 hours only. Don’t miss out on half-price resources.
I hope that you and your kiddos love using this activity in your classroom. Please reach out with any questions you have about the resource.