Are you looking for a fun new way to engage your students? These fun DIGITAL task cards called ”Boom Cards” will have your students begging for more. These cards are played on the BOOM LEARNING platform. They are interactive cards that reinforce addition facts using 15 different decks of cards. Students will practice adding to ten by 0, plus 1, plus 10, doubles, doubles plus 1, mixed practice and more. They will also practice adding to 20 using different decks too. Students will need a tablet, computer, or smartphone to play online. You can even use Boom Cards through your interactive whiteboard! The best part is they are PAPERLESS~ no printing, cutting, or laminating. Play over and over again in whole group or individually.
Try a few out below with this preview link!
PREVIEW LINK 2
• + 0 to ten (21 slides)
• + 1 to ten (19 slides)
• + 10 to twenty (21 slides)
• + 0, + 1, and + 10 mixed (24 slides)
• Doubles (22 slides)
• Doubles + 1 (21 slides)
• Mixed review double & doubles +1 (21 slides)
• Combinations of 10 (22 slides)
• mixed review addition to 10 (28 slides)
• + 1 to twenty (20 slides)
• + 2 + 3 to twenty (17 slides)
• + 4 + 5 to twenty (22 slides)
• + 6, + 7, + 8, and + 9 to twenty (20 slides)
• Mixed review addition to 20 Set A (23 slides)
• Mixed review addition to 20 Set B (22 slides)
With this BUNDLE, you will receive a link to 15 different sets of digital task cards. Students will look at the number sentence and type in the correct answer. Then they will click submit.
****BY PURCHASING THE BUNDLE, YOU ARE GETTING A DISCOUNT****
Important: To redeem your Boom Cards, you will create an account for Boom Learning. With your Teachers Pay Teachers purchase, users new to Boom Learning get a three-month free trial of student progress reporting for up to 150 students. Your trial includes the ability to make up to 5 free DIY decks. You may upgrade or cancel at any time. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available. To collect and maintain student progress reports, you must assign students individual usernames and passwords. At the end of the three months, you may renew or choose not to renew. If you do not renew, you will be able to continue using Boom Cards with the Fast Play feature. Fast Play does not track individual progress.
How to set up an account:
1. Click on the green box marked “Create” on the BOOM Learning site.
2. Click “Get Started”
3. Set up an email and password for your FREE BOOM Learning account.
4. Your BOOM Cards will be stored for you in the “Library” on the top blue bar.
• no printing, laminating, or cutting required
• Perfect for the digital classroom or 1:1 classroom
• Interactive & Fun
CHECK out MORE BOOM CARDS HERE!