PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Need help teaching children addition facts to five? Build fluency and understanding using these printable task cards that students can use to practice the addition combinations to five. Perfect for small group work, math stations, or independent work.
Your Students Will:
- Understand that addition is putting together and adding to
- Will practice all of the addition fact combinations 0 – 5 using dot cards, numerals,
and other teacher provided manipulatives
- Build toward fluency of addition facts 0 – 5.
- Have opportunities to share their thinking and strategies with other students
This Complete Resource Packet Includes:
Materials for Learning Mathematics:
• Fall Theme Dot Cards for numbers 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - black/white & colors sets
• Fall Theme Numeral Cards for numerals 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - black/white & colors sets
• Fall Theme Task Cards with 4 different cards with a sum of one and 6 different cards
each for sums of two, three, four and five - black/white & colors sets
• Student answer sheet - black/white & colors option
• Answer Key
CCSS Mathematics Standards Materials
• Standards covered using activities presented in this resource
• Standards for Mathematical Practices covered using activities presented in this
• important points regarding each standard, solutions for common student errors and
misunderstandings, and, connections across standards, domains & clusters
Notes to the Teacher (with helpful auxiliary information regarding material use)
Vocabulary List (math terms with key vocabulary to develop or speak)
Instructions for implementation of materials
•Strategies for including NumberTalks with your students
Remember to rate this product and provide feedback to earn TpT credits good toward the purchase of future products!
Also, consider following me and being notified when new products are uploaded because newly posted products are 50% off for the first 24 hours after posting! Great deals for my followers! That’s YOU if you click on the red button that reads “Follow Me”.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Developing Powerful Mathematicians Together!
Meaningful Mathematics from Lisa Luvs Math