ADDITION FACTS BLOCKS TWIST
* Are your students learning their addition facts?
* Could they use some extra different practice?
* The "twist" here is that all these addition facts are written out IN WORDS to make your students "think" a little more!
* Each BLOCK on here has an addition fact in it written out IN WORDS. Your students must solve each fact and write the answers in the blanks provided.
* They will practice their spelling and word recognition with these TWO worksheets while reinforcing their addition facts!
* 32 examples in all PLUS two BONUS questions at the end.
SEE THUMBNAILS or DOWNLOAD PREVIEW for a clearer idea.
Your download of 3 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
(Addition Facts Blocks "Twist")
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH BASIC FACTS
- students use the symbols “<” and “>” in these simple equations involving addition and subtraction facts. Side 1 is all addition, side 2 is all subtraction and side 3 is a combination of both. Reinforcing their facts and learning to use “greater than” and “less than” at the same time.
- ADDITION FACTS POWERPOINT
- 76 slides in all! This SELF-CORRECTING program has students reinforce and practice their addition facts. Designed for individual use students work on their addition facts at their own pace. Colorful graphics will hold your young students’ attention. Did I say it was SELF-CORRECTING? 76 slides will keep them busy!
- TELLING TIME, WHAT TIME IS IT?
4 worksheets all with CLOCKS on them. First two worksheets have HANDS on the clocks and students have to WRITE the times. Last two worksheets have NO hands of the clocks and students must DRAW the hands on the clocks to MAKE a given time.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!