ADDITION FACTS CHECKLIST 100 FACTS!
* Over 100 addition facts on 5 printable worksheets!!!
* These 5 full worksheets will reinforce their addition facts DIFFERENTLY and EFFECTIVELY!
* Each worksheet has 6 boxes on it. EACH box has a number in the middle and 3 addition facts around it.
* Students must draw a line to ANY fact that EQUALS the number in the middle! There could be ONE, TWO, THREE or NONE that match!
* Students MUST CHECK ALL FACTS to see which ones equal the number in the center. GREAT reinforcement.
* SEE DOWNLOAD PREVIEW FOR A CLEARER IDEA ~ ~ ~
* Your download of 6 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK:
- GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH BASIC FACTS - students use the symbols “<” and “>” in these simple equations involving addition and subtraction facts. Side 1 is all addition, side 2 is all subtraction and side 3 is a combination of both. Reinforcing their facts and learning to use “greater than” and “less than” at the same time.
- ADDITION FACTS POWERPOINT - 76 slides in all! This SELF-CORRECTING program has students reinforce and practice their addition facts. Designed for individual use students work on their addition facts at their own pace. Colorful graphics will hold your young students’ attention. Did I say it was SELF-CORRECTING? 76 slides will keep them busy!
- TELLING TIME, WHAT TIME IS IT? 4 worksheets all with CLOCKS on them. First two worksheets have HANDS on the clocks and students have to WRITE the times. Last two worksheets have NO hands of the clocks and students must DRAW the hands on the clocks to MAKE a given time.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!