ADDITION FACTS SUBTRACTION FACTS COMBINED
You receive 4 full worksheets all on addition and subtraction facts. Students practice their facts differently with these worksheets. Here is what you'll get:
Worksheets 1 and 2 - Missing Math Facts; ADDITION FACTS ONLY; students see small equations involving addition and must fill in the blanks with the missing facts; 30 examples in all with 6 BONUS questions at the end; not for the beginner but for those reinforcing their addition facts;
Worksheets 3 and 4 - Comparing Addition and Subtraction Facts; students are given sets of 3 facts of BOTH ADDITION and SUBTRACTION FACTS; they must first SOLVE the set of 3 facts then CIRCLE the largest answer; 12 sets of 3 facts = 36 facts in all; these will challenge students to know their facts;
See images or download preview for a clearer idea.
Your download of 8 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION FACTS MATCHES
- 4 FULL worksheets on addition and subtraction facts. Students are given a fact to solve and must circle its EQUAL out of 4 other facts. Will truly reinforce and test their knowledge of their facts. Great thinking activity while reinforcing their addition and subtraction facts. Time consuming yet effective.
- GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH BASIC FACTS
- students use the symbols < and > in these simple equations involving addition and subtraction facts. Side 1 is all addition, side 2 is all subtraction and side 3 is a combination of both. Reinforcing their facts and learning to use “greater than” and “less than” at the same time.
- MULTIPLICATION FACTS ABOUND!
- 15 worksheets all on multiplication facts. A LOT of great work here to test and reinforce their times tables – includes 3 pages of word problems. This link describes all 15 pages in detail.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!