Addition Facts to 12 Concentration Directions for Play
1. Print off card onto cardstock, cut apart, and laminate for durability.
2. Players, up to four, place cards in rows on table or floor.
3. Players take turns turning over the cards in an attempt to get a match. A match consists of an addition fact, and the number that is the answer to the addition fact. If first play er gets a match, then they take another turn. If first player does not get a match, then the next player takes a turn. Play continues until each player has had a turn. The play then starts over with the first player.
4. Note: You do not need to use all of the cards when playing the game. There are way too many card to use them all. Select the facts that the students are working on and use those cards for the game.
5. The player with the most matches at the end of the game is declared the winner.
6. This game covers all the addition facts from 0 + 1 to 12 + 12.