With this set of addition with three digit addends task cards, students have plenty of practice adding by finding the missing numbers in each problem. Students find the missing numbers from the addends and on some problems, from the sums. Problems include both addition with and without regrouping. Included in this file is ONE set of 32 task cards that will give your students extra practice with 3 digit addition.
Also included are answer sheets, answer keys, and 3 BONUS worksheets for extra practice pages! Both the cards and the worksheets provide extra practice to help your students sharpen their addition skills.
Ideas for using these task cards:
1) Use in a center.
2) Use for small group instruction.
3) Use as assessment for checking student's ability to move on to the next skill.
4) Set out for use by those who finish their work early.
5) Use for partner work. Students choose a card and their partner works the problem out on a white board or scrap paper. Check each others answers.
6) Use these as a part of whole class lessons.
7) Play Scoot!
Looking for more task cards for your addition unit? Check out some of my other products! You will find a wide variety of lessons and materials here under:
Math - Addition Files