This is a interactive, engaging product to use for introducing addition. There are several different activities included in this flipchart. It is perfect for differentiating and scaffolding.
1. Word problems with pictures included
2. Word problems where the student must use graphics to show the problem
3. Word problems where the student must draw a picture to show the problem
4. Solving written equations by drawing a picture
5. Solving written equations using a number line
6. Matching equations to the correct sum
7. Sorting equations by their sum
Bonus - I have linked a cute addition video and an activity from BrainPop Jr.
Common Core Standards Covered:
K.OA.1 Represent addition and subtraction with objects, fingers, mental images, drawings1, sounds (e.g., claps), acting out situations, verbal explanations, expressions, or equations.
K.OA.2 Solve addition and subtraction word problems, and add and subtract within 10, e.g., by using objects or drawings to represent the problem.
**This is an ActivInspire flipchart. Please make sure you have access to the ActivInspire program before downloading this product.
This download is for single classroom use. You can buy multiple licenses if needed.