Addition Games for Addition Fact Fluency Practice - Addition Four in a Row Games
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- This addition bundle contains addition games, worksheets, digital activities and clip cards for practicing addition facts. The addition activities and games included are great for addition math center stations, activities for fast finishers, fun homework tasks or for supporting students who need a lPrice $14.00Original Price $19.00Save $5.00
- Need some math center ideas? Looking for activities to keep math fast finishers engaged and learning? Want some fun homework alternatives? Have some students that need a little extra help with developing fact fluency? This bundle includes four sets of printable and digital four in a row games that wPrice $12.00Original Price $16.00Save $4.00
In these addition review games, students will practice addition facts (adding 1-10) while they attempt to be the first player to make a line of four on the game board.
These engaging addition games will give your students the addition practice they need to develop addition fact fluency. They will be motivated and excited to practice addition facts with these addition math games.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING...
- “Started using these this week in a math center with dobbers and it is one of their favorite! Great fact fluency game! Thanks!”
- “A lot of fun and good for differentiation.”
- “My students really enjoy coloring in their answers, and I love the options for one or two dice versions to differentiate!”
- “My kiddos love this as one of their math rotations!”
Teachers have successfully used Addition Four in a Row Games as a math center station, as an activity for fast finishers and as a fun addition homework task. Math games are also great for supporting students who need a little extra practice in order to develop addition fact fluency.
These activities are recommended for first grade and second grade but may be suitable for children in other year levels. Please download the preview to determine if this activity is suitable for your students.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- 20 addition four in a row game sheets (a printable color version, a printable B&W version and a digital version of each game is provided)
- Teachers’ Notes- including instructions for preparing and using the activity in your classroom
- AUS/CAN/NZ/UK version- a second version of the games is also included with spelling appropriate for Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the United Kingdom.
This resource can be used digitally in the Easel by TpT Tool! Each page is ready for you to use, but you are able to customize them further if you like. (PLEASE NOTE: when playing digitally, students will still need access to dice or an online random number generator.) You can access the digital version via your purchases page or the product listing page. More information about using Easel by TpT is available HERE.
- Math centers / math stations
- Early finishers activities
- Small group work
- Extra addition fact practice
- Fun homework task
- No prep required- simply print the game sheets and they are ready to go. Students only require dice and colored pencils, counters or dot dabbers to play the games.
- Assign digitally – use the Easel by TpT Tool to digitally assign these addition activities
- Differentiation- students can be given game sheets that are most suited to their ability level.
MORE ADDITION ACTIVITIES:
MORE FOUR IN A ROW GAMES
BUY A BUNDLE AND SAVE
This resource is also available in the following bundles:
Save 25% or more when you buy a bundle.
Remember to leave feedback and a rating for this resource to earn credits towards free TpT products! Also, I really love reading your feedback and I use the insights provided by teachers just like you to improve all my resources.
Follow my shop to get updates about new resources and upcoming sales. New products are posted at 50% off for 48 hours only. Click HERE to follow.
I hope that you and your kiddos love using this activity in your classroom. Please reach out with any questions you have about the resource.