Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.87 MB | 9 pages
This download is a fun way for your students to practice their math facts.
Table of Contents:
Addition Grid Bump Level 1 Game: 0 and 1 facts
Addition Grid Bump Level 2 Game: 2 and 3 facts
Addition Grid Bump Level 3 Game: 4 and 5 facts
Addition Grid Bump Level 4 Game: 6 and 7 facts
Addition Grid Bump Level 5 Game: 8 and 9 facts
Addition Doubles Facts Grid Bump Game
Materials Needed: 2 Dice, colored cubes/counters for each player
1. Each player should roll one die to see who will play first.
2. Players roll the dice and use the numbers rolled and the grid to locate their addition problem on the game board (example: If you roll a 3 and a 4, you
locate the 3 at the top of the board and the 4 on the side of the board. Bring your fingers together to locate the problem that is to be solved).
3. Players must then solve the problem that they located on the board. If the problem is answered correctly, the player may place a colored counter on the problem. If the problem is answered incorrectly, the next player may take their turn.
4. If a player locates a problem that is already covered with a marker, that player may answer the problem and BUMP their partner's counter off the board and replace it with their own.
5. Players who land on a DOTTED box may take another turn.
6. The first player to get 6 in a row is the winner!