Are you looking for addition math centers so your students can practice their addition math facts within 20 all year long? Then you've come to the right place!
This bundle includes fifteen different addition math center puzzle games! Get it now! You save more than 30%! Check out all the resources included by clicking on the links below.
Want to save EVEN MORE money? Check out this MEGA BUNDLE. You'll get 204 puzzles covering addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in one money-saving bundle. It's a savings of 45%! Click here to grab it now!
How can these puzzles be used?
• Centers, stations, or rotations
• Early or fast finishers
• GATE (gifted and talented education)
• Worksheet alternatives
• Critical thinking skills
• Student, partner, or small group collaboration
• fun holiday or seasonal activity!
Below are links to the resources included in this download. Each set has three addition math puzzle games included, except the St. Patrick's Day and Halloween cat resources - which each have six puzzles. That means there are 51 puzzles
in this download.
Every puzzle also has a NO PREP option. This means you get 102 puzzle options.
1. August/September - Apple Back to School Addition Math Centers
2. October - Halloween Cat Addition Math Centers
3. Fall Fall Pumpkin Addition Math Centers
4. Fall - Football Addition Math Centers
5. November Thanksgiving Turkey Addition Math Centers
6. December Christmas Tree Addition Math Centers
7. December - Gingerbread Man Addition Math Centers
8. January - Snowman Addition Math Centers
9. Winter - Winter Mitten Addition Math Centers
10. Winter - 100th Day of School Addition Math Centers
11. February - Valentine's Day Addition Math Centers
12. February - Dental Health Month Math Centers
13. March - St. Patrick's Day Clover Addition Math Centers
14. Spring - Spring Flower Addition Math Centers
15. Spring - Easter Egg Addition Math Centers
And editable PowerPoint file has been included as a center rubric. A full page option and half page option are both included. Print these out for immediate use, or change the wording and format to fit the needs of YOUR students.
Interested in even more holiday math fact centers?
Check out this center for division
, this one for multiplication
, and this one for subtraction
Thank you for looking!
~Heather aka HoJo~