Also included in
- This is a BUNDLE of the math units in my store. These math units are great to supplement math curriculum you already have in your classroom or as 1-2 week math units!The worksheets are already differentiated for you (in two levels) to meet the needs of a variety of learners. The hands-on activities,Price $65.00Original Price $80.00Save $15.00
This basic addition (within 10) unit is perfect for students with disabilities/ special needs or in early elementary grades. This unit is perfect for any special education classroom because it's already DIFFERENTIATED for you!
This includes three different hands on center activities and a variety of four differentiated addition worksheets. These materials are perfect to use during direct math instruction, centers or independent work!
Note: The digital Google Slide™ materials can also be purchased individually from the unit here or in a bundle here.
22 total pages of differentiated worksheets including:
- 3 addition worksheets with tens frame picture supports, differentiated in TWO LEVELS.
- 3 addition worksheets with writing the problem and pictures, differentiated in TWO LEVELS!
- 3 addition worksheets with pictures, differentiated in TWO LEVELS !
- 2 addition worksheets with a number line, differentiated in TWO LEVELS!
3 hands-on addition math centers:
- Apple tree addition center with addition task cards differentiated in TWO LEVELS!
- Number bond mats
- Gumball addition mats
- 40 page/ slide interactive Google Slide™ document with interactive activities for students to:
- Complete addition with a number line (within 10)
- Complete addition with moveable pieces (within 10)
- Building addition problems from pictures (within 10)
- Complete number bonds (within 10)
- You will need to be able have access to Google Slides™ to use this product
- You will not need to edit any part of the Google Slides™
DOWNLOADING/ SET UP:
- After purchasing, you’ll get access to a PDF that includes links and that walk you through setting up the Google Slides™.
- When using the slides decks on tablets or on the computer, students will need to stay in edit mode to use the interactive features. They will need to be able to click/ tap and then drag items in this Google Slide™ document. Students also need to be able to click a box and type the value/ numbers.
Please note, I do not and cannot provide technology support for Google Slides™ or any other platforms. If you aren’t comfortable with navigating Google Drive™ and making simple edits to Google Slides™, please to not purchase this product.
- This purchase is for one personal classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school system or multiple classrooms is not allowed. You are not allowed to share the Google Slides™ links with anyone except the families of students in your classroom/ on your caseload. You cannot share the link or slides with other teachers or families of students who are not in your classroom. You can share the link with your students' families via email or password secured online platforms (like ClassDojo, Google Classroom™ or Seesaw™)
- You do not have permission to edit any text/ pictures within this document.
- You do not have permission to add/ edit any slides.
- Do not remove my website name from any location in the product.
- Do not edit/ modify anything from this document and post it as your own (paid or free) without prior written permission from me.
- Parents/ families: DO NOT have permission to share this link/ Google Slides™ with anyone. You only have permission to use it with the student that it was originally intended for.