Also included in
- Math Vocabulary Trading Card BundleThis Awesome Math Vocabulary bundle is packed full of essential math vocabulary words to build a foundation of math understanding. Use whole class and particularly with second language learners or struggling math students.The child friendly math vocabulary games an$24.99$35.70Save $10.71
- First Grade Math Games and Activities Bundle! ✅Great for remote learning & distant learning! ✅This 261 page First Grade Math Games and Activities Bundle is packed with math games, activities, and math practice sheets. It has your first grade Common Core math needs covered! First Grade Math Bu$30.00$40.75Save $10.75
- Multiplication Fact Fluency by Factor and Math Vocabulary BundleStudent multiplication and math vocabulary skills skyrocket with this Multiplication Fact Fluency by Factor and Math Vocabulary Super Bundle. We combined our popular multiplication fact fluency games with our Math Vocabulary Bundle$42.00$62.75Save $20.75
- English and Spanish Math Vocabulary Trading Card Bundle✅Great for remote learning & distant learning! ✅This awesome bilingual bundle of English ad Spanish Math Vocabulary bundle is packed full of essential English and Spanish math vocabulary words to build a foundation of math understanding. Use$45.82$65.45Save $19.63
- Attention ESL Teachers...Here it is! All in one bundle of year-long ESL Curriculum that provides ELD resources for all English Language Learner (ELL) levels. The activities in this month-by-month ELD bundle provide your English Language Learners the opportunity to acquire and practice English to$160.00$227.50Save $67.50
Addition Math Vocabulary Cards, Math Games and, ✅Digital Activities
Addition Math Vocabulary Cards are great hands-on math games and activities for kindergarten first, and second. Use the quick and easy math vocabulary cards as a math word wall, math stations, centers, rotations, review, test prep, early or fast finisher activities, homework, assessment, and more. Use them with K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd-grade elementary students. With easy differentiated options, they fit a variety of math learners. The critical thinking work for enrichment, GATE, or worksheet alternatives for individual kids, small groups, or partners.
Great for classrooms, math intervention, ELD, and ESL. Grab yours today! (Year K, 1, 2, 3). Addition Math games, activities, and lesson plans that help you meet the Common Core State Standards for Math.
This 26-page unit has essential Addition math vocabulary words to build a foundation of math understanding. The 15 carefully selected Addition Math Vocabulary Cards integrate student-friendly definitions with rich information about the concept. The visuals for each vocabulary word help cement the meaning.
addition, add, addends, commutative property, how many, pattern, place value, more, digit, equation, in all, more than, regroup, sum, and total.
How to use this Math Vocabulary Resource
Use whole class, with second language learners or struggling math students.
Create a math word wall, use in math stations, centers, and rotations. Students can employ these vocabulary cards to review, as an aid in test prep, great to use for early or fast finisher activities, homework, assessment, and more. This is an engaging way for students to practice their math vocabulary and share their knowledge with family and friends.
Engage students with the 7 Addition Math Vocabulary Games in this resource
This Addition Math Vocabulary Games packet includes blackline masters to reproduce and use as games and activities.
• Match It Up!
• I Know the Word
• Tic Tac Go!
• And the Answer Is…
• Word Association
• A Game of 20 Questions
• Flashcard Mania
• Math Games as Homework
Teacher benefits included in this package:
• math vocabulary assessment
• activities to send home
• easy to use teacher guides
• easy math game assembly
• variety of math vocabulary games
• complete game boards and game cards
• activity blackline masters
Check out some of our best sellers
*** How to get TPT credits to use on future purchases ***
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a quick rating and a short comment about the product. Why is feedback so important? Each time you provide feedback, you’ll earn TPT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money! Plus, the feedback you provide helps me make my products better suit your needs!
*** How To Follow My Store ***
Click the green star beside my name at the top of this page OR at the top of my store page. Following me notifies you when I post a new item.