This TpT Bundle may contain a variety of file types.
Please read through the product description of both the bundle and the individual resources to make sure that you have an application to open the included files.
Morning work? End of the day wrap-up? Crazy 10 minutes in your schedule? This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice. This PowerPoint allows your students to practice skills and not even realize it! My students have been having so much fun since I've introduced these and ask to "play" them every day. This bundle currently includes TWENTY EIGHT Math PowerPoints!
- Each skill set of PowerPoints comes in 3 versions (automatic transitions, manual and one that stops on the spelling/answer)
- the PowerPoint will transition through an introduction and then into the skill page
- the picture pauses for 12/15 seconds to allow the students time to write on their whiteboard, writing app on a device or plain paper
- the answer shows on the next slide
- students can call out the answer as it appears
- dependent upon which PPT you use, it will either proceed to the next picture or wait for you to manually click it to the next picture
- the wait time is great to allow students to notice and correct an error. It is also a great time to talk about the correct number and cheer for errors and correct answers. (cheer for errors to encourage participation)
The slide will end when finished. You can leave this on your computer for them to work independently or with a partner during centers or math workshop time. All you have to do is teach them how to start the slideshow.
What are you purchasing? You will receive these sets listed above PLUS any future math sets that I create will also be added to this bundle.
I try to create requests FIRST in the order that is asked. If you need something added to this list, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. That's it! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺