Bring your classroom into the 21st Century with this completely PAPERLESS
Digital Interactive Notebook for Google Drive! Students can use digital manipulatives
to solve adding to
addition problems. #tptdigital
This resource can be used as classwork, homework, assessment, or even as a center activity!
The directions are simple and each page follows the same pattern allowing for student independence.
• Getting Started Information
• Download Link for Digital Interactive Notebook on Google Drive
• 20 Interactive Slides
• Drag & Drop
(Moveable) Manipulatives for Every Slide
• Kid Friendly Step by Step Directions
This resource requires the use of Google Drive and internet access.
Please download the preview to get a better look at one of the interactive slides.
You might also be interested in...
• Bar Models for Addition Extra Practice
• Make Ten to Add Practice Pages
• Math Benchmark Test for First Grade
• Go Math Chapter 1 Extra Practice (Addition)
• Go Math Chapter 2 Extra Practice (Subtraction)
• Go Math Chapter 3 Extra Practice (Addition Strategies)
• Go Math Chapter 4 Extra Practice (Subtraction Strategies)
• Go Math Chapter 5 Extra Practice (Addition and Subtraction Relationships)
• Go Math Chapter 6 Extra Practice (Count and Model Numbers)
• Go Math Chapter 7 Extra Practice (Compare Numbers)
• Go Math Chapter 8 Extra Practice (Addition and Subtraction of Two-Digit Numbers)
• Go Math Chapter 9 Extra Practice (Measurement & Time)