Addition Play Dough Mats For Math Centers and Fun!
PreK - 2nd
Bring some fun and fine motor skills to your math time!
Looking for an easy, low-prep way for your students to practice addition skills? This set of addition mats can be used in so many ways!
- Students can use them with playdough balls
- Magnetic numbers or manipulatives can be used
- Laminate and use with markers
Every page comes with its own matching number cards too!
Each mat features a ten frame (2 for teen numbers) showing how many are being added (+2, +3, etc) Students can add their own playdough balls or manipulatives to practice addition skills you may be working on.
Included in this set:
- 19 pages of addition mats
- 20 pages of number cards (1 with no graphics, 19 with matching colors)
Questions? Ask below in Q & A and I'll answer ASAP.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.