Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.66 MB | 20 pages
This product contains activities to help teach and/or review
basic addition skills.
This packet contains the following items:
1. Addition Sentence Labeling Activity: Students cut and paste the parts of an addition sentences in the correct location.
2. Make a Domino Activity: Students roll two dice and draw the dots for the numbers on the domino. Students write an addition sentence to match their domino drawing.
3. Addition Sentences: Students write an addition sentence to match the picture shown in each box.
4. Ways to Make 4, 5, and 6: Students color the circles and/or squares to show all of the ways to make each of these numbers.
5. Roll and Add Game: Students roll two dice. Record and add the numbers.
6. Write the Room True and False Addition Sentences: Students walk around the room to find and record the true and false addition sentences on their worksheet. Students then correct each false addition sentence to make it true. One set of cards contains pictures and one set does not.