Looking to add some excitement to your center time? These highly engaging center games are quick and easy to prep and can be used for a variety of games, concentration, match game, go fish, gin rummy, scoot, read the room, self checking, even perfect for assessments. Once your students play with this deck, many of my other Quick and Easy to Prep centers can be used for different skills and seasons. Your center time will run smoothly and with very little prep from you! Ten Addition Quick and Easy Kitten Themed Printable Centers
This resource is ONLY the PRINTABLE CENTERS from this larger bundle:
Ten Addition Quick and Easy Centers and Printables - Kitten Themed
and this larger bundle:
Click Twenty Addition Quick and Easy Centers and Printables - Kittens and Puppies
Please click on the above links if you need the entire resource, including colorful, printable, center games for your math centers.
This PRINTABLE center game includes the PRINTABLE part of the following smaller centers.
1. Addition Mixed Facts - Kitten Theme - Quick and Easy Centers and Printable
2. Addition Fast Eights - Kitten Theme - Quick and Easy Centers and Printable
3. Addition Fast Nines - Kitten Theme - Quick and Easy Centers and Printables
4.Addition Plus Zero - Kitten Themed - Quick and Easy Centers and Printables
5. Addition Plus Ten - Kitten Themed - Quick and Easy Centers and Printables
6. Addition Plus Two - Kitten Themed - Quick and Easy Centers and Printables
7. Addition Plus One - Kitten Themed - Quick and Easy Centers ∧ Printables
8. Addition Doubles Plus One - Kitten Themed - Quick and Easy Centers
9. Addition Doubles - Kitten Themed - Quick and Easy Center and Printables
10. Addition Make Ten - Kitten Themed - Quick and Easy Center and Printables.
Click on any of the above links for more details on the addition strategies
TEN ADDITION STRATEGIES ~ EACH of the TEN math resources include:
* Four center game printable pages in black and white to use as a Make and Take Math Center!
* Ten MATH CENTER signs of all the different breeds included in this center.
* Teacher Directions
* Common Core Sheet for your lesson plans.
SEAT WORK DOESN'T HAVE TO BE BORING! :)
K.OA.2 and K.OA.5, 1.OA.6, 2.OA.2
All Common Core Listed in the Resource for Your Lesson Planning!
I'm Fern Smith from Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas. I've created over 900+ products to help students enjoy learning many basic facts. The rigor involved with Common Core is getting harder and harder for our young children to master. If they don't have a basic understanding of basic skills, we're setting them up to fail. I invite you to please visit my blog and store for many great ideas.
Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas! TPT Store!
Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!
© 2014, Fernley Smith, All Rights Reserved.
Ten Addition Quick and Easy Kitten Themed Printable Centers
Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for ONE classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission in writing from the publisher, except by someone writing a review, who may only quote brief parts in a review.
Keywords: Kitten Theme, Cat Theme, Addition Mixed Facts Concept, Addition Doubles, Addition Doubles Plus One, Addition Make Ten, Addition Plus Ten, Addition Plus Zero, Addition Plus One, Addition Plus Two, Math Center Game, Seatwork, Math Daily Five, Math Daily 3, Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas.
COMMON CORE STANDARD FOR THIS PACKET
K.OA.2 Solve addition and subtraction word problems, and add and subtract within 10, e.g., by using objects or drawings to represent the problem.
K.OA.5 Fluently add and subtract within 5.
1.OA.6 Add and subtract within 20.
2.OA.2 Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies. By end of second grade know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.