"Add It" can be sung to the tune of "Happy" by Pharrell Williams and helps students remember key points about addition. Students LOVE dancing around the room and clapping hands like in the music video too!
The lyrics are included in 2 different formats as shown in the thumbnails. A page of Key Points is also included.
• Addition and subtraction are opposite operations.
• Adding numbers together produces a total called a sum.
• One addition hint is to find the largest digit, then start there and count up to find the sum.
• Altogether and in all are clues that may signal the need for addition.
• One way to make adding more than 2 digits easier is to try and find a combination that makes 10, and add on from there.
• Adding means counting forward, so the sum will always be bigger than either addend.
Music is NOT included. You can almost always find the original song and an instrumental version for free on YouTube or for sale on iTunes. Or you could just sing it a cappella!
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► Sing your way to math success with my Song Lyrics for Math Topics
► Click on the ★ to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!