Addition Subtraction 3rd Grade: Addition Subtraction 3rd Grade Bundle with 6 fully animated PowerPoints, Task Cards, Activities, Independent Practice and More
|TEKS | Texas TEKS | Math TEK | 3.2C |3.4 A | 3.4B | 3.4C | 3.5A | 3.7B | number lines | pictorial models | rounding | estimate | estimation | counting money | perimeter | place value | equations | strip diagrams | vertical number line | Third Grade | 3rd grade |
This comprehensive bundle includes 6 standards related to addition and subtraction.
~3.2C packet includes:
*PowerPoint presentation with 20 animated slides and student interaction
*3 Practice Sheets for independent practice or small group participation
*24 task cards with 8 additional tasks to differentiate for various ability groups
~3.4A packet includes:
*PowerPoint presentation with 45 animated slides and student interaction.
*4 Page Practice Sheet for independent practice or small group interaction
~3.4B packet includes:
* 35 slide animated PowerPoint with student participation
* Estimation game - Students play with partners and choose to round by 10 or 100 in order to reach a goal of 1,000 points. The player closest to 1,000 without going over wins. There is an addition version and a subtraction version which can be played at different times.
* Mental Math Marathon Activity - Small group activity where students use mental math and estimation to be the first in their team to correctly match up number sentences with sums or differences. Both the addition version and subtraction version are included along with answer keys. This can also be played as a whole group activity to reduce the number of copies needed for small groups.
* Independent practice sheet. Assess the students' fluency and accuracy for using estimation to add and subtract. This practice page can be used again later to increase fluency.
~3.4C bundle includes:
*PowerPoint presentation with 28 animated slides and student participation
*28 pages of Money Mania activities and instructions
- Create a robot and add or subtract the price of all the parts to determine its value
- Determine the value of historical names using a coin-coded key
- 2 Brainteasers using logical thinking to determine the value of “hidden” coins
* 8 pages of clip art money to cut, sort, count and compute.
~3.5A bundle includes:
*PowerPoint presentation with 28 animated slides and student interaction.
*3 Page Practice Sheet for independent practice or small group interaction
*24 Strip Diagram Task Cards to encourage mental math
~ 3.7B bundle includes:
* 23 animated slides with student participation
* 2 page independent practice sheet
Each standard is also sold separately.
Please visit My TpT Store
for more engaging resources.
You may also like:
Place Value Bundle
Anchor Activities for Early Finishers
This product, created by Paula McClendon, at Dazzle on a Dime, LLC is licensed for one classroom use only. If you wish to share this resource, additional licenses can be purchased at a discounted price.