Discounted Bundle for Winter Addition, Subtraction and Place Value Center Games with Interactive Notebook Pages - 150 Pages Total!
Can't do Christmas in your classroom? All images are of cute, winter, seasonal animals with no Christmas images or any other religious symbols at all.
**Please Download Free Previews!**
Common Core Standards
K.OA.2 and K.OA.5
1.OA.6, 1.NBT.B.2 and 1.NBT.B.3
2.OA.2, 2.NBT.A.1, 2.NBT.A.3, 2.NBT.A.4 and 3.NBT.A.2
The items in this packet is also sold separately:
Winter Addition Centers and Interactive Notebook Activities,
Winter Subtraction Centers and Interactive Notebook Activities and
Place Value Race Arctic Winter Animals By Fern Smith!
1. Ten different addition and subtraction center games which can be mixed and matched for endless differentiation combinations.
* Center Folder Covers
* Ten Interactive Math Notebook Activities
* Math Center Signs
* Common Core Listing for Lesson Plans
* Teacher’s Directions
* Student’s Directions
* Center Game Cards
* There is a colorful version and a black/white version to save money on colored ink.
* Send the black/white version home for weekly homework practice!
Five Different Subtraction Strategies
Subtraction ~ Doubles
Subtraction ~ Doubles Plus One
Subtraction ~ Subtraction Zero
Subtraction ~ Less One
Subtraction ~ Less Two
Five Different Addition Strategies
Addition ~ Doubles
Addition ~ Doubles Plus One
Addition ~ Make Ten
Addition ~ Plus One
Addition ~ Plus Two
2. THREE GAMES IN ONE!
TENS ~ Place Value Race
HUNDREDS ~ Place Value Race
THOUSANDS ~ Place Value Race
* 30 PAGES of Adorable Arctic Winter Animals Themed Games!
* Distinct Cover Sheet to glue on the folders, or place in a Ziplock Baggie.
* Everything also comes in Black and White if you want to save on color printer ink!
* It is cute, colorful and is completely designed to be an independently led student activity.
* Send the black and white version home for weekly homework practice!
All Common Core Listed for Your Lesson Planning!
Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas! TPT Store!
Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!
COMMON CORE STANDARD FOR THIS PACKET
K.OA.2 Solve addition and subtraction word problems, and add and subtract within 10, e.g., by using objects or drawings to represent the problem.
K.OA.5 Fluently add and subtract within 5.
1.OA.6 Add and subtract within 20.
1.NBT.2 ~ Understand that the two digits of a two-digit number represent amounts of tens and ones.
1.NTB.3 ~ Compare two two-digit numbers based on meanings of the tens and ones digits, recording the results of comparisons with symbols.
2.OA.2 Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental
strategies. By end of second grade know from memory all
sums of two one-digit numbers.
2.NBT.1 ~ Understand that the three digits of a three-digit number represent amounts of hundreds, tens, and ones.
2.NBT.3 ~ Read and write numbers to 1000 using base-ten numerals, number names, and expanded form.
2.NBT.4 ~ Compare two three-digit numbers based on meanings of the hundreds, tens, and ones digits with symbols to record the results of comparisons.
3.NBT.2 ~ Fluently add and subtract within 1000 using strategies and algorithms based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction.