Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
In Addition & Subtraction BINGO, students aim to cover all of the 12 squares on their BINGO cards. When one or several of the players complete the winning BINGO pattern and call out “BINGO!” they have won.
Unlike the traditional way of playing, instead of waiting for a number to be called out, an equation will be called out by the teacher. Students will need to work out the total, and if it corresponds to a number on their BINGO cards, they will cover it with a counter (counter templates included).
Differentiated Learning Activities
Equations will involve challenging addition questions and easier subtraction questions to ensure that all students are capable of answering with minimal assistance.
This product includes:
Addition & subtraction problems involving numbers 0-12.
- 3 different BINGO playing card designs
- 18 equation cards (13 addition and 5 extra involving subtraction to make the game more challenging for students)
Addition & subtraction problems involving numbers 0-20.
- 5 different BINGO playing card designs
- 24 equation cards (21 addition and subtraction cards with 3 extra challenging equations)
Addition & subtraction problems involving numbers 0-30.
- 7 different BINGO playing card designs
- 36 equation cards (31 addition and subtraction cards with 5 extra challenging equations)
- Game resources/instructions
- 5 counter designs
Looking for more literacy/math center activities? You may also be interested in:
If you like this product, you may also be interested in: