Also included in
- This 2nd Grade Math Bundle includes 78 Google Forms Quizzes. These resource is a PAPERLESS version of my 2nd Grade Math Tri-Folds.★ Included- 30 Quizzes: Measurement & Data- 9 Quizzes: Geometry- 27 Quizzes: Number & Operations in Base 10- 12 Quizzes: Operations & Algebraic Thinking★ Wha$25.00$39.00Save $14.00
- If you have access to Google Classroom, this Second Grade Digital Math Bundle will save you time and make math fun! This bundle includes math centers, spiral review, and assessments made specifically for use with Google Classroom.What's included?- Google Slides: Interactive slides that cover all 2nd$80.00$159.00Save $79.00
- This 2nd grade math bundle includes math tri-folds that are intended for use during small group instruction and Google Forms quizzes that can be used as pre and post math assessments. This 2nd grade math practice bundle includes both PRINT and DIGITAL format. - The printable format includes 78 bookl$40.00$78.00Save $38.00
These Google Forms quizzes cover all 2nd grade Number & Operations in Base 10 standards. 27 math assessments aligned to the CCSS are included.
This digital resource is editable. You can edit/add/delete questions to fit your state's standards.
2.NBT.1 - a total of 36 questions: I understand that the three digits of a three-digit number represent amounts of hundreds, tens, and ones.
2.NBT.2 - a total of 33 questions: I can skip-count by 5s, 10s, and 100s.
2.NBT.3 - a total of 36 questions: I read, write, and represent numbers in standard form, word form, and expanded form.
2.NBT.4 - a total of 21 questions: I can use what I know about place value to compare two three-digit numbers.
2.NBT.5 - a total of 30 questions: I can use strategies to fluently add and subtract within 100.
2.NBT.6 - a total of 30 questions: I can use strategies to add up to four two-digit numbers.
2.NBT.7 - a total of 24 questions: I can use different strategies to add and subtract within 1,000.
2.NBT.8 - a total of 21 questions: I can mentally add 10 or 100 to a given number 100-900, and mentally subtract 10 or 100 from a given number 100-900.
2.NBT.9 - a total of 15 questions: I can use place value and the properties of operations to explain why addition and subtraction strategies work.
★ Simple Steps to Take AFTER Purchasing [Google Forms]
1. Click on each link in the START HERE file
2. Create a copy of the Google Forms Quiz
3. Organize the form in your Google Drive
4. Assign using Google Classroom or edit the settings so email isn't required
Yes. You will have to edit the settings so email isn't required. You then share the Google Forms link via your online platform (SeeSaw/TEAMS/etc)
The printable math tri-folds includes a Microsoft Word format.
The text in the Google Forms is editable. Images are not editable.
You will have to edit the settings so email isn’t required.
You then share the link of the Google Form inside a Microsoft Teams or SeeSaw assignment.
*You will need a Google Drive account in order to save the form and then go back to it to check the grades.
In Schoology, you can go to Install App and select ‘Google Drive Resource App’.
In Canva, you can click on the Embed icon and add the Google Forms link there.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FREE SAMPLE to make sure everything works with your online platform.
★ Why Should you use Google Forms?
- Automatic Grading / Self-checking
- Automatically Collects & Organizes Data
- Fully Editable (add/delete/edit questions)
- Online Testing Practice with variety of question format types
- multiple choice
- table response
- drop down
- short answer
- and more!
♻ More PAPERLESS Resources
GOOGLE FORMS: Math Assessments
GOOGLE SLIDES: Interactive Math Centers
GOOGLE FORMS: Math Spiral Review