These games are a great way for children to build fluency with addition and subtraction facts through 20. All seven games are easy to teach and fun to play! Easy prep for you, maximum engagement for your students!
This set includes:
• 21 printable game sheets for spin-and-color partner games
• 5 board games (in color and black & white) for partners or small groups
• 1 whole group game
• 220 addition and subtraction fact cards (used for the board games and whole group game)
• Complete directions for all the games
Please download the preview for a complete description of the games as well as a FREE sample game to try!
Thanks for looking!
Here are some other math games and activities you might like:
• FALL: Add! Subtract! Color! Printables for Addition & Subtraction Within 10
• Bump Games for Addition & Subtraction - Pirate Theme (Freebie in the Preview)
• WHAT’S MY NUMBER? Place Value Puzzles – Task Cards
• ADD! SUBTRACT! COLOR! 20 Printables for Addition & Subtraction Within 10
• ADD! SUBTRACT! COLOR! Valentine Printables for Addition & Subtraction Within 10
• SPRING! Add! Subtract! Color! Printables for Addition & Subtraction Within 20
• BUDDY TILES FOR BEGINNERS Workmats for Addition and Subtraction
• BUMP CITY! Addition Practice to 9 + 9
• BUMPVILLE Addition and Subtraction Strategies and Fluency Practice Within 10
• SPEEDWAY MATH Addition and Subtraction Mega-Pack
• FIDO & FRIENDS: Differentiated Addition Practice to 9 + 9
• RAWR! Dinosaur-Themed Differentiated Addition Facts to 9 + 9
• HOLLY JOLLY MATH GAMES - 10 Easy Prep Addition Games
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your TpT purchases! You earn credits to use for any future TpT purchases, and your feedback is very helpful to me as well. I love reading it!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.